- Education: Bachelor of Arts, Elementary Education, Southern Adventist University
- Professional Endorsements: Completed NCATE, State of Tennessee and SDA Approved Elementary (K-8 Licensure), standard certification.
- What I like most about teaching: To me, there is no better way of being part of the future than being involved in teaching. I see it as the ultimate way of shaping the future through educating the young. The process of caring, molding, transfer of knowledge and being responsible for the young minds is very important to me. Seeing the students grow is a motivation to my work and their success is my success too. It comes with great joy to mold young minds to become great people in society by achieving their goals and fulfilling their dreams.
- Mission Statement: My goal is to inspire young minds to work in His service. Working with heart, creativity, and dedication to empower students to serve the Lord.
- Philosophy of Education: I want all my students to learn and grown in a safe and nurturing environment. To believe that there goals and dreams can be attained with hard work and determination. If you believe you will achieve!
- Education: Bachelor of Science, Elementary Education, Andrews University
- Years of Teaching: 25 in Adventist elementary schools, 1 in public school
- Professional Endorsements: Standard Certification, Elementary, all subjects K-8
- Why I Love Teaching: The students make it all worthwhile: watching the joy on their faces when they have mastered a difficult skill, learned something new and how amazingly wonderful our Lord is.
- Favorite Hobbies: Gardening, crafting, scrapbooking, cooking, reading
Interests I would like to pursue: Drawing & painting; especially painting murals
- Special Joys: My three sons: Brian, Bradley and Kevin
- Favorite Bible Verse: "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." --Romans 8:38 & 39
- Education: Bachelor of Science, Atlantic Union College. MAT, Andrews University.
- Favorite Hobbies: Boston Red Sox, Petoskey Stones, Lighthouses.
- Professional Endorsements: Continuing Certification, Michigan. Professional Certification, Lake Union Conference. Ministry of Teaching Credentials, Michigan Conference
- Why I Love Teaching: I love kids.
- If I Were Not Teaching?: I'd be working in SDA Youth Camp Ministry.
- Special Joys: My two grandkids: CJ and Lizzy.
- Favorite Bible Verse: I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. -- Psalms 34:4
Jeremy Bayer (Grades 9-10)
- Education: Bachelor of Arts Ashford University-continuing education Southwestern Adventist University.
- Professional Endorsements: Michigan Standard Secondary Certification-Endorsed in Junior Academy General Sciences, Science, Math, English, Social Studies, and Religion.
- Favorite Hobbies: Playing anything with my three children-spending time with my wife Amber.
- If I Were Not Teaching? I would be a Park Ranger, I love spending time in God's awesome creation.
- Special Joys: My Wife Amber and my three children Dylan, Brody, and Katy.
- Why I Love Teaching: Kids are awesome and a lot of fun to work with!
- Favorite Bible Verse: Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go; Matthew 5: 10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.