- Education: Bachelor of Arts, Elementary Education, Southern Adventist University
- Professional Endorsements: Completed NCATE, State of Tennessee and SDA Approved Elementary (K-8 Licensure), standard certification.
- What I like most about teaching: To me, there is no better way of being part of the future than being involved in teaching. I see it as the ultimate way of shaping the future through educating the young. The process of caring, transfer of knowledge and being responsible for young minds is very important to me. Seeing the students grow is a motivation to my work and their success is my success too. It comes with great joy to mold young minds to become great people in society by achieving their goals and fulfilling their dreams.
Classroom Website: http://worldofk-2.weebly.com
- Education: Bachelor of Science, Elementary Education, Andrews University
- Years of Teaching: 25 in Adventist elementary schools, 1 in public school
- Professional Endorsements: Standard Certification, Elementary, all subjects K-8
- Why I Love Teaching: The students make it all worthwhile: watching the joy on their faces when they have mastered a difficult skill, learned something new and how amazingly wonderful our Lord is.
- Favorite Hobbies: Gardening, crafting, scrapbooking, cooking, reading
Interests I would like to pursue: Drawing & painting; especially painting murals
- Special Joys: My three sons: Brian, Bradley and Kevin
- Favorite Bible Verse: "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." --Romans 8:38 & 39
- Education: More info coming soon.
- Favorite Hobbies: More info coming soon.
- Professional Endorsements: More info coming soon
- Why I Love Teaching: More info coming soon.
- If I Were Not Teaching?: More info coming soon.
- Special Joys: More info coming soon.
- Favorite Bible Verse: More info coming soon
Jeremy Bayer (Grades 9-10)
Education: Bachelor of Arts Ashford University-continuing education Southwestern Adventist University.
- Professional Endorsements: Michigan Standard Secondary Certification-Endorsed in Junior Academy General Sciences, Science, Math, English, Social Studies, and Religion.
- Favorite Hobbies: Playing anything with my three children-spending time with my wife Amber.
- If I Were Not Teaching? I would be a Park Ranger, I love spending time in God's awesome creation.
- Special Joys: My wife Amber and my three children Dylan, Brody, and Katy.
- Why I Love Teaching: Kids are awesome and a lot of fun to work with!
- Favorite Bible Verse: Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go; Matthew 5: 10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.